三国全面战争steam价格 www.mwcju.icu 絕密 ★ 考試結束前
1. I remember I went to the shop with you last month, but I can’t find it now. I always have a poor ______ of direction.
A. idea B. feeling
C. experience D. sense
2. What he said puzzled me so much that I stopped for quite a few minutes to ______.
A. make it out B. make it off
C. make it up D. make it over
3. I thought Mary would tell me about the accident but she ______ it.
A. doesn’t mention B. hadn’t mentioned
C. didn’t mention D. hasn’t mentioned
4. I don’t think ______ necessary to wear school uniform every day.
A. this B. it
C. its D. that
5. My friend, the busy man, decided to have ______ dinner at home with his family on ______ Mid-Autumn Festival.
A. the; a B. a; the
C. /; the D. /; /
6. Mark Twain’s masterpiece is ______, the book from which, as Ernest Hemingway noted, “all modern American literature comes.”
A. “The Adventure of Tom Sawyer” B. “The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn”
C. “The Gilded Age” D. “Life on the Mississippi”
7. It was the ______ who brought the English language into England.
A. Normans B. Celts
C. Anglo-Saxons D. Danes
8. The opening between the vocal cords is sometimes referred to as ______.
A. glottis B. vocal cavity
C. pharynx D. uvula
9. As modern linguistics aims to describe and analyze the language people actually use, and not to lay down rules for “correct” linguistic behavior, it is said to be ______.
A. prescriptive B. psycholinguistic
C. sociolinguistic D. descriptive
10. On the north America shares a long land boundary with ______.
A. Canada B. Mexico
C. The USSR D. France
A. 翻譯法 B. 暗示法
C. 交際法 D. 聽說法
12. 中小學英語教材可分為深層結構和表層結構， 其中屬于深層結構的是
A. 圖表系統 B. 作業系統
C. 文本系統 D. 知識系統
A. 體驗學習型 B. 歧義容忍型/歧義不容忍型
C. 內向型/外向型 D. 場依存型/場獨立型
A. 詞形-語義-語音 B. 詞形-語音-語義
C. 語音-詞形-語義 D. 語音-語義-詞形
15. ______ of a word refers to those words that may express a positive or negative attitude or subtle feelings towards something.
A. Collocation B. Denotation
C. Connotation D. Hyponym
Last year, my boyfriend suggested that I should run the London marathon, and I laughed. He laughed too, but he laughed too long and too loud. That made me think. I 16 that he didn’t believe that I could do it. That made me angry, but determined.
On the day of the race in London, I 17 up with about 30,000 other runners. The faster runners were at the front, while slower runners like me were 18 further back. In that way, the professional runners and club runners were not slowed down by the amateurs (業余者).
For the first 10 km I felt happy and my legs felt very 19 . However, at 15 km I got a pain in my side and running became difficult, but I kept going and the pain disappeared. At the 30 km 20 , I felt extremely tired, and wanted to stop, but I kept on going. I 21 another 3 km and then I began to feel better again.
When I finished 35 km, I knew I was going to get to the end of the course. Somehow that 22 made me feel lighter and faster and it seemed as if my legs 23 over the last few kilometers. Finally I came round the last 24 and saw the finishing line. I finished the race in just under four hours. The winners had completed the race in 2 hours and 10 minutes, but I didn’t 25 ! I had run 42 km and completed my first marathon.
16. A. hoped B. fearedC. hated D. realized
17. A. lined B. gotC. kept D. made
18. A. taken B. preventedC. placed D. forced
19. A. heavy B. comfortableC. tense D. weak
20. A. leg B. stopC. mark D. break
21. A. took B. coveredC. gained D. went
22. A. pride B. satisfactionC. success D. confidence
23. A. rolled B. jumpedC. flew D. turned
24. A. bend B. routeC. part D. course
25. A. care B. loseC. win D. complain